Volume 45 - June 2018
Volume 45 – June 2018
WORK AT THE RACK
EliteForm PowerTrackers now display rep-by-rep work at the rack. Shown in Joules, the Work Tab appears next to the current Velocity and Power Tabs in both the Exercise and Lift Summary screens. By selecting the Work Tab, athletes and coaches can review the concentric work performed through every rep.
Work at the rack compliments the current Work Reports in the StrengthPlanner software. These reports aggregate concentric work performed by all tracked reps throughout the workout to allow coaches to monitor overall Workload over a session, cycle, and season.
TOP 10 TRACKED REPS IN 2018
Red Bull Academy – Salzburg, Austria
Brownsburg High School
Indiana University – Bloomington
New Jersey Institute of Technology
University of Wyoming
USING PAPERLESS FOR OFF-SEASON TRAINING
Ready to eliminate the Summer workout folder as athletes leave for the summer? EliteForm’s Paperless Mobile Strength Cards are the easy solution to ensure athletes stay engaged with training no matter where they’re training this off-season.
The Paperless mobile site is available to Integrated users and can also be used as an addition to the StrengthPlanner Free software. Contact the EliteForm team to learn more and go Paperless.
To access the Paperless mobile site:
- Create and publish a workout with StrengthPlanner.
- Go to your Paperless site by adding “/m” to the end of your StrengthPlanner URL (e.g., yourorganization.eliteform.com/m).
- Athletes use their username and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, athletes can view and edit their workouts in real time.
- Completed workouts are saved to StrengthPlanner.